Following several years of impressive double-digit year-on-year growth, we are looking for a rock-star Account Director to join our team in NYC. This team member will be a key part of the senior team and managing our growing portfolio of consumer tech and B2B tech accounts.
You’re rather special. Yes, there’s your 6-7 years of expertise in consumer tech and B2B tech PR, as well as a proven track-record in helping to win, retain and grow accounts, managing a client portfolio and motivating a team. You also thrive in designing PR strategy and managing teams to deliver campaigns that make a real impact, you may even have a few awards already glittering on your mantelpiece…. all that’s taken as read. What makes you different is your passion for innovation, your creativity and your ambition to build a big future in an agency environment that is just as ambitious.
As an agency we’re pretty special too. Since launching in London, UK in 2008, Diffusion has been at the forefront of integrating the best in traditional and social media to create award-winning campaigns that drive real business impact for our clients. In October 2012, Diffusion expanded to New York City and in April 2018 opened our Los Angeles office, building what is today an all-star 30-person team in the US that has won more than 25 industry awards in the past year alone.
- If you are motivated and excited at being able to have a positive impact on an agency business, have your ideas heard and work in an open, supportive and ambitious agency, we’d love to hear from you.
- This role will require somebody with real entrepreneurial spirit, excited by the possibility of joining our team at an exciting and key time as our growth skyrockets, thrilled by the chance to work with some of the hottest brands in the space and the opportunity to fast-track their career through our rapid US growth.
- You will manage an all-star team to deliver amazing, award-winning campaigns for our clients and have a hunger to get fully involved in new business and the agency as a whole.
- Through our commitment to Talent Management we offer a fast-track career development program and ongoing training. And
Salary & benefits
It goes without saying that you will be rewarded for your hard work with a leading salary and benefits program. You will also have the opportunity to travel to and work from our offices in the US and UK as required.
- Flexible working hours with part-time working for parents
- 25 days annual PTO entitlement (in addition to all federal holidays)
- The option to buy up to an additional 7 days vacation each year
- A paid sabbatical after 3 years continuous service
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Commission for generating new business leads
- Access to our flexible working policy
- 401K with employer match