You’re rather special. Yes, there’s your 2-3 years of experience in consumer and consumer tech PR, a proven track record in implementing successful PR campaigns, and that you have started managing areas of your client campaigns and junior team members. You also thrive in designing and delivering campaigns that make a real impact.
You will have started building up a list of great contacts across the national consumer, lifestyle and consumer technology press and blogs, and have a good understanding of social media tactics and a real passion for creativity.
What makes you different is your passion for innovation and your ambition to build a big future. Plus, you love working with an awesome team of motivated, hilarious PR professionals.
Through our commitment to Talent Management we offer a fast-track career development scheme and ongoing training. And it goes without saying that you will be rewarded for your hard work with a leading salary and benefits program. You will also have the opportunity to travel to London, UK as required
- If you are motivated and excited at being able to have a positive impact on an agency business, have your ideas heard and work in an open, supportive and ambitious agency, we’d love to hear from you.
- This role will require somebody with real entrepreneurial spirit, excited by the possibility of joining our team at an exciting and key time as our growth skyrockets, thrilled by the chance to work with some of the hottest brands in the space and the opportunity to fast-track their career through our rapid US growth.
- You will manage an all-star team to deliver amazing, award-winning campaigns for our clients and have a hunger to get fully involved in new business and the agency as a whole.
- Through our commitment to Talent Management we offer a fast-track career development program and ongoing training. And
Salary & benefits
It goes without saying that you will be rewarded for your hard work with a leading salary and benefits program. You will also have the opportunity to travel to and work from our offices in Los Angeles, CA and London, UK as required.
- Flexible working hours with part-time working for parents
- 25 days annual PTO entitlement (in addition to all federal holidays)
- The option to buy up to an additional 7 days vacation each year
- A paid sabbatical after 3 years continuous service
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Commission for generating new business leads
- Access to our flexible working policy
- 401K with employer match