We are hiring for a talented B2B specialist with a proven track-record in designing and delivering creative and thought-leadership driven communications campaigns, managing a roster of exciting clients and motivating and developing a team.
Our international consultancy works with a mixture of established and scale-up businesses that span a range of sectors, but who all share a similar goal to challenge the status quo. Whether we are helping clients to create change that lasts or communicate how innovation is delivering business transformation, we strive for meaningful work for meaningful brands.
The successful candidate will play a central role in helping us to deliver on this mantra. From day one, they will collaborate with our team of experts to manage multi-disciplinary campaigns that incorporate creative storytelling, content marketing, social media and media relations that delivers award winning results that both muster pride and are intellectually rewarding.
Candidates will also share our belief that too often “B2B PR” relies on a stale and formulaic approach, based on traditional tactics that may generate coverage, but that rarely generate cut-through.
With the role based out of our London HQ with flexible working arrangements available, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on campaigns that are also international in nature, teaming up with our rapidly growing offices in New York and LA, alongside our extensive network of international partners.
- Four to five years’ experience working across a range of B2B campaigns
- Experience in business issues-led and thought-leadership campaigns
- Expertise in working with clients in any of the following B2B sectors would be useful, but not essential. (Professional services including legal firms, management consultancies and accountancy. HR/Training/Recruitment services, logistics and supply chain, retail and marketing services, hospitality and event services)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of clients and provide total account management including client counsel, creative thinking, team management and resource planning
- Set client expectations and work with your team to ensure results delivery
- Strong senior media contacts across a range of technology, business, vertical and trade media
- Good understanding of digital tactics and the impact of social media on PR
- Self-sufficient, pro-active problem solver at home in a fast-paced, rapidly expanding agency environment
- Understanding what makes a story
- Motivational team player, calm under pressure with a positive attitude
- Ambitious, creative and driven to carve out their own careers at one of the UK’s most exciting communication consultancies
Salary & benefits
Job title: Senior Campaign Executive
Starting salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Location: Northumberland House, 155-157 Great Portland St, London
Core hours: 9am – 5.30pm with flexi-time options available
Working week: 35 hours
Access to Diffusion More, which provides a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following (after successful completion of probationary period):
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement which increases based on number of years of service (up to 30 days)
- Free comprehensive medical insurance and health & wellbeing support and counselling service
- One volunteering day per year
- Early summer finishes
- Travel season ticket loan
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.