We’re looking for a smart and ambitious AE or SAE to work across a variety of B2B and technology PR accounts, as an important addition to our friendly and entrepreneurial team.
You should have relevant experience working with enterprise technology and B2B brands, helping to drive media relations and cross-channel communications campaigns with attention to detail, diligence and a creative approach. You should be able to write strong copy for a variety of business audiences, as well as having forged relationships with – and an understanding of – business media.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be one of the first to help shape and develop the Enterprise Technology division, which launched at the end of 2020 to address the specific needs of clients in this rapidly evolving and thriving space. Working across both the Enterprise Technology and Business Service division portfolios, your work will be varied and rewarding.
- Experience working across a range of business and technology brand campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of the media landscape and strong contacts across a range of national business, broadcast, technology trade and vertical media
- Deep understanding of what makes a story
- Experience working across owned, earned and paid channels, including digital
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively
- Confident self-starter and team player with a positive attitude and proactive approach to work
- Ambitious, creative and driven to build their career at one of the UK’s most exciting communication consultancies
Salary & benefits
Job title: Senior Campaign Executive
Starting salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Location: Northumberland House, 155-157 Great Portland St, London
Core hours: 9am – 5.30pm with flexi-time options available
Working week: 35 hours
Access to Diffusion More, which provides a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to the following (after successful completion of probationary period):
- 25 days annual holiday entitlement which increases based on number of years of service (up to 30 days)
- Free comprehensive medical insurance and health & wellbeing support and counselling service
- One volunteering day per year
- Early summer finishes
- Travel season ticket loan
PLEASE NO AGENCIES.