The Interview Process:
We only want the best and that means our application process is nothing if not rigorous – comprised of three interview stages, the application, the virtual assessment and the final virtual “in-person” interview. The lucky few who make it to the end of the process will be hired as full-time Campaign Coordinators in our New York City or Los Angeles offices and have the opportunity to work across our amazing portfolio of tech and lifestyle clients.
You can download the application here.
Step 1 – Download and complete the 2023 Rookie Program application and return it to [email protected]
Step 2 – Those chosen from the initial application review (on a rolling basis) will be asked to complete a brief virtual assessment and phone interview in the weeks following their submitted application.
Step 3 – Those chosen to move on will participate in a virtual or in-person interview. You must be available for this interview in order to proceed in the process.
Think you have what it takes? Above all else, a Diffusion rookie is:
- A news junkie who works hard every day to share their client’s stories with the media
- Chasing that creative spark to help their clients stand out in a competitive landscape
- Not afraid of getting into a heated debate over the perfect playlist
- Excited to pull off the latest creative activation or stunt
- Passionately defending their favorite news program to all their friends and family
- Obsessed with staying ahead of the buzziest stories and viral content
- Not afraid to jump into a challenge, like our in-depth interview process
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!