The Interview Process:
We only want the best and that means our application process is nothing if not rigorous – comprised of three interview stages, the application, the virtual assessment and the final virtual “in-person” interview. The lucky few who make it to the end of the process will be hired as full-time Campaign Coordinators and have the opportunity to work across our amazing portfolio of tech and lifestyle clients in NYC or LA (hybrid).
You can download the application here.
Step 1 – Download and complete the Rookie Program application and return it to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Step 2 – Those chosen from the initial application review (on a rolling basis) will be asked to complete a brief virtual assessment and phone interview in the weeks following their submitted application.
Step 3 – Those chosen to move on will participate in a virtual or in-person interview. You must be available for this interview in order to proceed in the process.
Think you have what it takes? Above all else, a Diffusion rookie is:
- A news junkie who works hard every day to share their client’s stories with the media
- Chasing that creative spark to help their clients stand out in a competitive landscape
- Not afraid of getting into a heated debate over the perfect playlist
- Excited to pull off the latest creative activation or stunt
- Passionately defending their favorite news program to all their friends and family
- Obsessed with staying ahead of the buzziest stories and viral content
- Not afraid to jump into a challenge, like our in-depth interview process
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application!